Cheers to the Weekend!

8:10 AM


Since the flood and with school starting blogging has been the last thing on my mind but I love reading about people's weekly recaps so I finally got a post up. Let's get into some Good Week/Bad Week!

Bad Week

I have not worked out at all this week or last... I had been doing so well with getting in a 30 minute workout every night but it just hasn't happened lately. With school starting this week (I work at a university) I have left everyday exhausted! I was in bed, passed out asleep by 8:30 Monday night. It is time to get back on track next week!

Good Week

Today is National Dog Day, hello...that makes any week a good week! I am so lucky to have the two best babies in the world, Kolby and Max. Right now we are also doggy sitting for my sweet friend who was affected by the flood and we couldn't love Mr. Gumbeaux anymore, he has blended right in with our household and we'll be so sad when he leaves!





To the left: Kolby (back), Max (front) & Gumbeaux is to the right. It's seriously dog central in my house right now and I'm not mad about it.

Friday Thoughts & Favorites

1. I scored a pair of wedges from Target on sale for $8.00 and I may have worn them almost everyday this week, they are so comfy!

2. I'm a Brittney Spears fan, always have been, always will be. If you have not seen her carpool video with James Corden yet go WATCH it! You'll be singing "Oops, I did it again" all day.

3. I've been wanting a hair change for awhile now but I am the most distrusting person when it comes to finding a new stylist. In the 3 years I lived in Texas I got my hair cut only 2 times and never even thought about attempting color. I would wait until I went home to Illinois and schedule an appointment with my stylist then. It's time for a change though and I have no trips to Illinois planned soon so I'm going to have to bite the bullet and just go for it. People, this is TERRIFYING!

4. Drew & I are currently trying to plan a road trip for sometime later this fall. What are some great places to visit in the southeast?

5.
Please continue to pray for Louisiana. If you are interested in donating items or money to help those affected please check out my post on The Great Flood of 2016 for details.



linkup w/ Momfessionals

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate every single comment so much! It means the world to me & brightens up my day! I will try my very, very hardest to respond back to you! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Subscribe