Currently Loving

8:31 AM




As someone who works in education, work days become long and tiresome once school begins. Over the summer I had all these great blog ideas mapped out ready to be put into action and well, school started and when you sit at a computer majority of the day, the last thing you want to do when you get home is stare at one again. Le sigh...but I wanted to recap some things I've been loving lately.

|CELEBRITY|
It's football season and to be honest this is the first year that I am totally loving it! This past weekend I went out to enjoy some Tiger tailgating and met a celebrity!


There is a Netflix Original Series called, Last Chance U that "follows a group of young men on the brink of becoming NFL stars. The players are the most recent recruits at East Mississippi Community College." The lady standing next to me is Brittany Wagner, the academic advisor for the team. You guys, she made the show AMAZING! I typically don't watch sports documentaries but sat down on the couch one day while Drew was watching this and got completely sucked in because of her. Even if sport documentaries aren't your thing, give this one a try, you won't regret it.

|SKINCARE|
I have been having some serious skin issues lately and I think I've finally found some products that are working for me. The FORMULA 10.0.6 face scrub has minimized my pores so much and then the poor cleanser burns so good.




Washing my makeup brushes and switching out my pillow cases continuously has helped so much as well. What type of skin care products do you use? I'm getting to the age now where I'm starting to notice the wrinkles and fine lines and I'm becoming obsessed with skincare products so any recommendations are wonderful!

|RECIPE|
I came across blogger The Recipe Critic and let's just say I'm obsessed, especially with her organized Pinterest page. I was the in the mood for a crockpot meal this week and found the easiest, most delicious one thanks to her!


Yesterday morning I got up, seared both sides in a skillet, mixed up the sauce and threw it all in the crockpot. When I got home, the meat was falling apart because it had cooked so perfectly. I threw some asparagus into the oven and dinner was set. Seriously YUM - try it, you won't be disappointed.

|FALL|Is non-existent in the south. It's still in the 90's and I'm miserable. However, we are headed to St. Louis next weekend for a wedding and right now the high's are in the 70's, I CAN'T WAIT but I'll be that person freezing with a jacket on. You better believe I'll be backing a sweater and rocking it at some point since I won't get my sweater fix until December here. 

|BLOG|
THE LADYGANG, all day everyday. Checkout their podcast too! A new episode comes out every Tuesday and it's the perfect thing to listen to & from work.

|FAMILY|
My sweet niece, Harper Paisley turns 4 this weekend. It's hard to believe she was 2.5 years old at my wedding and now she's going to be 4. I'm so sad I won't be able to make it home for her party but don't worry, Aunt May May sent the best gifts! I'm so lucky I have this precious girl in my life to love and of course spoil.


Linking up with Going the Distance

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Everything looks fab here - so fun about tailgating AND rubbing elbows with a celeb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slow cooker pork looks delicious! And so fun to run into Brittany Wagner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely feel you on looking at a computer all day and then once I get home, that is one of the last things I want to be doing! That slow cooker recipe sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so much! It means the world to me & brightens up my day! I will try my very, very hardest to respond back to you! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Subscribe