The Word I HATE The Most

4:34 PM



Everyone has that one word they despise. A word that repels you, makes you shiver with despair or potentially gag? 

Moist. Congeal. Loogie. Barf. Puss. Yeast

We're you bothered by any of those? 

Surprisingly for me, words that could potentially be bodily functions don't bother me, that much. There are even some "R rated" words that I dislike and will never say but in no way despise as much as this one. Okay, are you ready for it? FYI you're probably in for a surprise of a lifetime.

Okay, here it goes, ya'll. 

There I said it but you better believe that I cringed as my fingers typed away. Did you catch it? If not, let me break it down for you.

I HATE the word "ya'll". 

Think I'm crazy? It's okay, I probably am but I will never, ever say that word and yes it has become a word in the English language just ask those who live in Texas or anywhere in the south. I'm probably going to hell for admitting that but let's be real, I'm not here to put on a facade. 

Welcome to Megan Can, a place where I can do anything I want or "Can" may just be a play off my married name Cantwell. Either way anyone can do anything they set their mind too. Follow along as I set out to figure out what life is supposed to look like for young professional, a newlywed and a brand new resident to the bayou.

If you have the answer, let me know! If not I'll just be sitting here with a glass of wine in hand contemplating if the dishwasher is clean or dirty. 


























You Might Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate every single comment so much! It means the world to me & brightens up my day! I will try my very, very hardest to respond back to you! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Subscribe