Can It Be the Weekend Again Already?

11:21 AM


This past weekend was the first weekend so far this month that Drew and I had a day to ourselves. We have been quite the social butterflies this entire month and I was excited to just hang out with my favorite guy. I wish I could say we did exciting things but we did what we do best and that's run errands, have lunch together then lounge at home and it was absolutely perfect and exactly what we both needed. Saturday we ventured out for some fall decor and then to find a tie for Drew to wear this weekend at a wedding we are attending. While shopping I found this amazing sleeveless blazer at Nordstrom Rack. It's the perfect fall piece to wear in the south.



The rest of the weekend was spent doing laundry and relaxing. I'm currently OBSESSED with Glee and have been binge watching on Netflix every chance that I get. I can't believe that I never watched it while it was on air. I love singing and musicals so the fact I never watched before now is shocking to me. FYI - don't ever watch the episode in honor of Finn (Cory Monteith) while on your period. I was sobbing while watching it yesterday. Full sobbing, snot running down my face, couldn't catch my breath sobs were happening.

I mentioned on Friday that my sweet niece Harper was turning 4. Since all my family lives in IL there was just no way that I was going to make it home for her birthday party but no worries, Aunt May always sends gifts. My mom was able to Skype me in to watch her open her gift from us & then sent pictures and needless to say she was SO excited! Every time I'm home she will sit in the bathroom with me and watch me put my makeup on, so she got her own vanity and makeup (play of course). I Skyped her again yesterday while she was at my parent's and she had brought it along with her and we played virtual makeover.





These two fluffy monsters loved our day of cuddles in bed. They may torment one another constantly, try to fight it out every now and then but at the end of the day I'm pretty sure they love being brothers. 

This week we're prepping for a quick trip to St. Louis for a wedding & I can't wait! We get to catch up with our college friends and see my parents, who I haven't seen since May!

Have a great week!


Linked up with Biana

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm ready for the weekend already too! What a cute gift for your niece! I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Glee when it was on, but didn't see the last few seasons. You are making me want to start watching it again!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so much! It means the world to me & brightens up my day! I will try my very, very hardest to respond back to you! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Subscribe